Mother’s Day is a celebration honouring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. It complements similar celebrations honouring family members, such as Father’s Day, Siblings Day, and Grandparents Day.
Mother’s Day is a holiday honouring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world, and Mother’s Day 2018 occurs on Sunday, May 13, in the United States and the Caribbean. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914. Jarvis would later denounce the holiday’s commercialization and spent the latter part of her life trying to remove it from the calendar. While dates and celebrations vary, Mother’s Day traditionally involves presenting moms with flowers, cards and other gifts.
As I mentioned in another place that Mother’s Day is an everyday event and must be treated, but this Sunday it is set aside for special celebration where children lavish their parents in the best ways they can.
Undoubtedly, moms deserve to be celebrated because they’re always putting others ahead of themselves. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to stop and reflect on all of her hard work.
Of course, Mother’s Day isn’t just a day for celebrating your own mother. It’s a day for honouring all the women in your life who support and nurture you, from your sister to your grandmother. It’s also a chance to wish a happy Mother’s Day to your mother-in-law, whose loving care helped shape the person you chose to marry.
Sometimes, the best way to thank your mom is with a simple and heartfelt message. Not all of us can write like Shakespeare, and it can be difficult to put our feelings into words. That’s why we’ve gathered a 56 positive and happy Mother’s Day messages and quotes to inspire you.
HERE ARE A FEW QUOTES:
- You have grown to be someone that I can trust with my own feelings, someone that I can look to when I need a helping hand, and someone that is a remarkable example of resilience and strength. The fact that you’re my daughter makes me even more proud of who you are!
- Years Come And Go But You Mother You Have Remained To Be A Pillar Of This Family All Through.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us; still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- Tomorrow is very important in our life.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who sacrifice her life, her happiness and all her time only for us.
Do you know what tomorrow?
Tomorrow is mother day.
You must be wished ur mother.
You must say to her I love you mother,
Mom, I am incomplete without you.
I am thankful to you for my good upbringing.
- If my tomorrow never comes
I am sorry for all the things I might have said
I am sorry for all the things I did or didn’t do
I am sorry if I ever ignored you
I am sorry if I ever made you feel bad or put you down
I am sorry if I ever thought I was bigger or better than you
I am sorry for everything wrong I have ever done
I am writing this because if my tomorrow never comes?
If I never get a chance to say sorry then I am sorry