IT IS NOT FAIR

Let us look at what is happening in the United States at the Mexico/US border and put some sense to it. Is there a Law of the land to separate children from their parents? I do not know, but believe it does not exist. Are there policies in place for the action taken? Yes, that […]

Advertisements
Continue Reading

THANKS TO YOU FATHER

Sir Godfrey Gregg TO McDONALD FEDISTAN BYNOE (Uncle Donnie) “Pappy”, I thank you for everything I am today. If I know what it is to be an independent man of character and personality, it is because you have made me so. Only I know how difficult this life is without you, without having my safe […]

Continue Reading

UPDATE ON WEBSITE

Sir Godfrey Gregg  I have installed another plugin to monitor visitors and other real-time activities on the site and there are encouraging signs for the investment. What we need to do as a family is to share information for others to read. We are a family that needs to know our true origin. We need […]

Continue Reading

FUTURE LEADERSHIP

As we look ahead to the future of governance in St. Vincent and the Grenadines with the political shift in the Caribbean it behoves us to be alert in every corner. Listen to the truth and only speak the truth and educate each other to be better citizens. Too many times the truth is distorted […]

Continue Reading

TIPS FOR THE HURRICANE SEASON

Just want to encourage everyone to be strong and prepared for the Hurricane season and that you have all your plans ready to execute in the event of a storm. St. Vincent and the Grenadines upwards is in the direct path of the Hurricanes and it is God who really save our nation from many […]

Continue Reading

CRIME OR CARE

Good morning viewers and readers, I am posting a very disturbing video clip that someone sent for me and it is very graphic. So I urge you to exercise caution. In the Healthcare industry, people have to choose carefully what they will like to do to make a living and how they will execute their […]

Continue Reading

HURRICANE SEASON BEGINS

Hurricane season has arrived. Here’s what to expect.     THE FOLLOWING IS A RE-POST https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/31/17406078/hurricane-season-2018-what-to-expect   This is one of the most incredible images of 2017. It’s a satellite from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration peering down on Hurricanes Katia and Irma and Tropical Storm Jose (from left to right) on September 8. NOAA/NASA […]

Continue Reading

PREPARING FOR FATHER’S DAY

As this month comes to a close and we look ahead to the Month of June, many things come to mind include: The Hurricane season and preparation Father’s Day celebration Birthdays Forecasters predict a 35% chance of an above-normal season, a 40% chance of a near-normal season, and a 25% chance of a below-normal season […]

Continue Reading

MEMORIAL DAY

Good morning and I want to thank the good men and women who have served and are still in the military of the United States. Today is set aside for those who lost their lives and in unforgettable battles that are sometimes referred to as “Enduring Freedom”. Many remain to tell the tales of their comrades […]

Continue Reading