- Dear Mother, I pray for you to have a healthy life so that you can not only live long enough to see me through as much of my life as possible but so you can live happily enough to get the most out of your time. You have always made sure I was taken care of, nursed me through illnesses and stood by me on bad and good times. I love you and I will always care for you.
- I hope that I have made you proud of me, proud of my accomplishments and proud of the person I have become. You are responsible for the best parts of me and I pray I’ve done you justice through my character and behaviour.
- Mother, I hope you will let me join you in those things that you put off in order to devote so much of your life to raising me. I’ve been your child and you’ve been my confidante, my supporter, and my friend. Please let me now be your support in the same way you have been my support throughout my whole life.
- I hope you know how important you are in the world, not just as a mother, but as a woman who has always tried to do her best to be kind, generous, and loving. At the end of the day, you are more than just a mother, although being a mother is certainly enough to garner respect and admiration. You are a human being, a strong woman, and one that I am lucky to know and proud to love and be loved by in return.
- Mother, I wish you fun and prosperity! You prepared me so well for life, teaching me and raising me in a way that helped to ensure my success. You taught me the value of hard work and how to have important business taken care of before stopping to relax. I want you to take a break now and relax and let me show you how much I love you while you enjoy peace, calm and tranquillity.
- For as long as I can remember, you’ve made my dreams your priority. I now wish for all of your dreams to come true. Putting aside your own aspirations and goals in order to tend to mine, to make me into an achiever, a doer. You’ve done everything in your power to give me the tools and urge to succeed. You have taught me what it is to exist in this life, you’ve inspired me when I wanted to give up and held me when I needed a rest. It is your turn now to go after your goals, whatever they may be. I hope I can be half as much of a help to you in achieving your dreams as you have been to me.
- Last but not least I wish for you to feel the wonderful sense of being loved that you have made me feel throughout my entire existence. There has never been a moment in my life, no matter how dark, when I couldn’t think of you and feel the love you have for me buoying me up and carrying me through. Your love has carried me through so much, it’s lit my way through dark times and lifted me over hard times. Your confidence in me has inspired my own confidence in myself, and my desire to not let you down has transformed into the pride of spirit and the ability to move on, no matter how difficult things might seem.
- So thank you, Mother, for all you have done and continue to do for me. I am who I am because of you, and I am so glad to have had you both as my Mother and my friend.
- As I stand in my own kitchen, all grown up, counting my blessings and naming them one by one, your name has come up, and I can’t help but to hear that song that you used to sing. Its happy melody always made you dance and sway, let’s sing that song together as we celebrate this day. Warm wishes for many hugs and kisses throughout the day.
- I marvel at your beauty, even as a seasoned woman. You are still so very lovely with your sophisticated ways. Happiness is a blessing that shows upon your face, you inspire so many to become better. Our wish for you on this Mother’s Day is a continual stream of little hugs from those you touch each day.
- Mother, you are so important to me. When no one else could feed me, God provided you. When no one else could chide me, one look from you would do. When no one else could comfort me, your voice was there to soothe. So, as we celebrate your special day, I hope this token of appreciation will reveal my depth of love for you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Life may not have been easy, but through your persevering spirit, we have come to see better days. Your wisdom and character have guided this family. We are proud to be the descendants of such a great woman. Our wish is that God’s face will smile upon you in happiness today.
- I remember holding your hand. I remember you combing my hair. And my heart will never let me forget the happiness we’ve shared. So, because I can’t be there this Mother’s Day to open the door for you to walk through or pull the chair out for you to sit down, I am sending you my written love in hopes that happiness will abound. My warmest wishes for a joyous day.
- Your wisdom has guided me on the path to becoming a responsible adult. And I’m blessed that you’ve been here to guide me thus far. I wish you all the happiness that this day should bring, with warm wishes for big hugs and lots of kisses.