IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, HOW SHOULD YOU ISOLATE?
1. Separate yourself from other people in your home, in a well-ventilated bedroom. No family member should stay or sleep in the same room as you.
2. Use a separate bathroom. If you have to share a bathroom, clean and sanitize after every use.
3. Avoid sharing items and the same spaces with other people and clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces often.
4. Wear facemasks to help prevent the spread of the virus to others.
5. Cough or sneeze into the fold of your elbow. Alternatively, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of the tissue in a dedicated bin.
6. Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol.