LA SOUFRIÈRE BULLETIN # 43
1. There have been no changes in activities at the La Soufrière Volcano over the past twenty-four hours.
2. Volcano tectonic earthquakes continue to be recorded beneath the volcano and their magnitude is such that they can be felt in villages such as Fancy, Owia, Point and Sandy Bay.
3. The alert level remains at Orange. The National Emergency Management Organisation is reminding the public that no evacuation order or notice has been issued.
4. The National Emergency Management Organisation (NEMO) is also encouraging residents especially persons living in communities close to the volcano to heighten their preparedness in the event that it becomes necessary to evacuate at short notice.
5. NEMO continues to appeal to the public to desist from visiting the La Soufrière Volcano, especially going into the crater, since doing so is extremely dangerous.
6. NEMO will continue to provide regular updates on all activities taking place at the La Soufrière.